Gary's Social Media Count

Monday, June 23, 2008

I've been Googlized!

Ok, if you don't like Google, come back in a couple of weeks, cause that is how long it is going to take me to come down off this natural high..

Tomorrow, TOMORROW is my flight to San Jose, I meet up with about 10 people I've been talking to virtually on our wiki for chat and chew for dinner tomorrow night and the fun continues on Wednesday at the Googleplex.

THE POWER OF A WIKI...There are 50 of us and 20 of us have been hanging out on a wiki with pics, our videos we submitted and I already "know" almost half the group..
HOW COOL IS THAT????

8:30 am to 7:30 pm is our training time...I know that we have some GCT retirees coming in to talk, Jerome Berg (google lit trips) then the people that are still speaking in whole sentences, we are all celebrating our new GCT status at a gathering at a local place to melt down...hope to get a voicethread made just to get some random thoughts from all of these fellow GCTs..

I have cleaned out all images from phone and camera...charged all my electronics...bought a new outfit. Hey, I am representing the fine state of Missouri...and I respect all that is Google..yep, I'm wearing a skirt...quit laughing...

more later...must TRY to sleep!

No comments: