Monday, December 31, 2007
Before the family heads out to the 26th Annual Lane Pajama Party--I feel the need to close up 2007. Ok, as usual, each year has its ups and downs...I LIKE to think more UPS so I'm gonna concentrate on the good things and hope that 08 has twice as much! (hey, I can be greedy if I want!)
Top GREAT things about 2007..not in any particular order..
1. Started blogging..I need to focus more on professional blogging rather than personal for 08, but found it to be a great way to rethink situations, etc.
2. Jumped on twitter and now I get to learn even MORE each day from colleagues I know and others I haven't met f2f ...yet!
3. Have a full understanding and some great ideas of carrying web. 2.0 into my teacher's classrooms for ELITE iii..(starts in February)
4. Have another "me" in my department since August...Colin is cool, makes me think and laugh...which is ALWAYS good! I'm learning as much from him as he is from me...well, I certainly hope so!
5. Shared my knowledge base with sooo many wonderful teachers this year, both f2f and online!
6. My children are now young thriving adults and making (crossed fingers) good decisions!
7. Met some outstanding people this year and continue to be impressed with how much they make me stretch my brain.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
WOW...what a great source of good stuff!!!..drool...drool...
Monday, November 19, 2007
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Pardon, I digress, so the last thing on my list before '08 starts, I'm gonna know all of the President's in order of office (never mind the 42 elections and 43 presidents gig) I just think, that, as an adult and as an American, you SHOULD KNOW!!
Um, Washington, >>>????????
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
http://www.craigslist.com/ what a great resource, Terry for listing this beaut and my muscle son for moving it for me..My new wurlitzer organ is my favorite keyboard these days....every piece works and I'm jamming on it!! In a couple of weeks I start up lessons again with Ernie Hayes, who is he? Umm, he has been playing at the Cardinal Baseball stadium for my entire life!!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
I would LOVE to talk about a success here...but alas, the record has been broken...sob!
For FIVE years now, everytime we have been doing a videoconference - we have had all hits and no errors...until today...VOIP is the devil or the angel? Gotta figure this one out...neither Bridge could hook us up...tomorrow is another day...
Friday, November 2, 2007
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Monday, October 8, 2007
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Friday, September 28, 2007
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
so...I guess my hunt for Steve Fossett will have to wait...I can't even get off the ground!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Thursday, September 6, 2007
the novel by Jack Kerouac
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..
Yep, Jack would have been a great instructional technology specialist!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Sunday, August 26, 2007
I've made several feeble attempts at making a blog...so my main concern is why? Ummm, to show what I learn to others, to catagorize my daily life (borrrring to anyone else), share my thoughts and dreams, ha ha , NO ONE gets THAT priviledge!
So, I will try to share one thing I learn and you can take it or leave it...and from time to time, I'm probably going to be politically incorrect so I should post now that the opinions expressed on LOGIN2LANE are those of CINDY LANE...
What did I learn today? Procrastination is the devil....gotta go and get my online class posted!