Gary's Social Media Count

Monday, November 3, 2008

A moment 2 brag 'bout my baby!


My only daughter has been a joy since the day she was born. I have watched her in awe (and a bit of envy at times!) how she has grown into such a wonderful adult. Currently she is in her senior year of college and receiving a BFA very soon.
Being an Art Major has its own set of challenges..
What? not smart enough to get a real degree? Huh? You play with colored pencils?
But, my baby just sold her first art piece...cold hard cash on the line (and no, this person is NOT a relative!) maybe there aren't enough decimels on the other side of that period, but there will be...I know it's gonna happen...I just hope I'm around to get THAT phone call!
My daughter is the coolest woman on the planet...She has such a great joie le vivre!

2 comments:

Christine Archer said...

You are obviously a proud mama. Hoping my kids turn out just as great. :)

Karen Montgomery said...

Obviously, the acorn did not fall far from the mighty oak tree! Sounds just like her mom!