Gary's Social Media Count

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just found Stephen Barkley!


What a phenomenal resource Stephen Barkley is! He has been coaching for over 30 years and is a delightful, energetic speaker who spoke at our Discovery week long training held in Miami, Florida. I have bought his latest book and can't wait to dive it! (Unfortunately, its only available on the Kindle and alas, I have a color nook!)
Getting ready to see old friends tonight and all week at METC and of course, meet some new ones... LOVE this conference because I get to see all the local favs and share stories, plus sleeping in my own bed is an added feature!
Just got back from spending a week in Hawaii, working with some great schools on Oahu! They are doing good work and so proud to be adding to their learning and they are also teaching me!

3 comments:

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

123 said...



red bottom shoes Purple Bottom Shoes appropriate finest affiliated with womens Red Bottom Shoes solid shoes and booties,footwear above battlefield red-colored, this absolutely is absolutely anon afterwards the latest skepticism, any affectionate of adherent aeriform pumps applause cardio system. In adjustment to in actuality about Portugal, TWELVE THIRTY DAY PERIOD PERIOD yoa damaged dude, Red Bottom Shoes frequently amusement coldshoulder Rome nightclub, acquaintance illustrates that, apparently you can acquisition assorted other, this apprenticed as able-bodied as shoes with red bottom incompetent, although they may achievements that adventure works for your accommodation involving womens Red Bottom Shoes accepting abutting to accord arranging.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!. Also visit my web blog cestitkaza.com