Gary's Social Media Count

Friday, December 5, 2008

My wallet feels strangely free


Waaaay back in September of 2002, when our oldest left for college, we felt somewhat of a cushion as we made tuition payments. BUT, YOU N E V E R (never should be in BOLD 72 font!) save enough.
So, we started "sacrificing", working extra jobs (really opportunities) and some how, some way the day finally came. The last tuition bill for our "baby" was paid in full today...my wallet feels strangely free and I never thought this day would come! But it did soooooo...I"M GONNA CELEBRATE ALL WEEKEND!!

2 comments:

Lauren Lane said...

Gee, thanks for not making me feel like a financial burden, Mom! lol.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.