Gary's Social Media Count

Monday, August 25, 2008

KUNG POO FIGHTIN!

For awhile now, hubby and I walk EARLY in the mornin...nice habit, really and the weather is perfect. Along the roads we walk, sometimes we run into joggers, drunks, newspaper man, sprinklers and other dogs.
We are aware of our dog's poop habits and carry the obligatory newspaper plastic bag to pick up the evidence...and I usually carry it...so when a huge springer spaniel decided to attempt to meet our little Bo..I shouted at him and hit him in the face with Bo's poop bag~~thus, (sing along!) I was KUNG POO FIGHTIN...that dog was fast as lightenin....

1 comment:

krishna said...

Hi
This is krish from India (living in puttaparthi) you looking beautiful pitcher. Maybe if you like. May I join with you? I am here for new friends and tourist visitors to India. This is my blog
Check http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/
Thank you
Best regards
From krish